I’m sharing with you how to make these light and fluffy Japanese style Soufflé Pancakes that are perfect for your next brunch.
Soufflé Pancake Recipe
Japanese style Soufflé Pancakes
Recipe type: Brunch
- 2 Tbsp / 30g Butter
- ½ Cup / 125ml Milk
- 1 Egg Yolk
- 1 tsp Vanilla Essence
- ⅔ Cup / 80g Flour
- 2 tsp Baking Powder
- ½ tsp Salt
- 3 Egg Whites
- ¼ Cup | 50g Sugar
- In a medium sized mixing bowl combine together the melted butter, milk, egg yolk and vanilla. Add in the flour, baking powder, and salt and whisk together until fully combined.
- Add the egg whites to a stand mixer or alternatively use a hand mixer. Beat the egg whites on low to medium speed until they become frothy and opaque.
- Add the ¼ Cup of sugar very slowly to the egg whites while the machine is running. Continue to beat the egg whites until stiff peaks form.
- Fold the egg whites into the pancake batter gently a third at a time until you are left with a very fluffy mixture.
- Heat a frypan over low to medium heat and lightly grease it. Add ½ Cup measurements of pancake batter to the pan and cook for 4-5 minutes on each side, being very careful when flipping.
- Serve the pancakes immediately with fresh fruit and maple syrup.
Monday 6th of September 2021
That may be the finish of this post. Here youll discover some internet sites that we assume youll appreciate, just click the links.
Monday 23rd of August 2021
I will be trying this recipe
Thursday 4th of March 2021
Usually posts some incredibly intriguing stuff like this. If youre new to this site.
Monday 22nd of February 2021
Every as soon as inside a even though we select blogs that we study. Listed below would be the latest web sites that we decide on.
Sunday 17th of March 2019
Is the flour a high-gluten flour?