This is my favourite recipe for Avocado Chocolate Mousse. It’s a healthier alternative to traditional chocolate mousse as it’s cream and egg free but still has the amazing taste and texture of chocolate mousse.
Avocado Chocolate Mousse
- 2 Small or 1 large Avocado
- ⅓ Cup / 80 ml Milk
- 7 oz / 200g Dark Chocolate
- 1 Table Spoon / 8 g Cocoa Powder
- 3 Table Spoon / 64 g Honey
- Melt the dark chocolate over a double boiler stirring until completely melted. Remove from heat and leave to cool while preparing the remaining ingredients.
- Cut avocados in half and remove pip and skin. Place into a food processor with the milk, honey, cocoa powder, and melted chocolate.
- Blend until the mousse comes together. At first it will look crumbly and separated. If you would like a thinner mousse consistency just add more milk.
- Serve in ramekins with mint leaves, strawberries and grated chocolate. This mousse should last in the fridge for a few days.