White Chocolate Cranberry Cookies – the flavour of Christmas!
White Chocolate Cranberry Cookies Recipe
Recipe type: Baking
- 1 Stick | ½ Cup | 113g Butter
- ⅔ Cup | 130g Brown Sugar
- ⅓ Cup | 65g White Granulated Sugar
- 1 Egg
- ½ tsp Vanilla
- 1⅔ Cups | 190g Flour
- ½ tsp Baking Soda
- 1 Cup White Chocolate Chips
- ½ Cup Dried Cranberries
- Cream together the butter and sugars in a medium sized mixing bowl. Mix in the egg and vanilla.
- Add the flour and baking soda to the bowl and fold together with a wooden spoon until the flour is almost incorporated.
- Add the white chocolate and cranberries and fold the cookies dough together until fully combined.
- Roll out 1 Tablespoon sized cookie dough balls on a baking sheet, leaving room for the cookies to spread, and bake in a 180C|350F oven for 8-9 minutes or until the edges start to brown.