These S’mores Cookies are just like regular chocolate chip cookies but with toasted melted marshmallow and a crispy biscuit pieces – incredibly irresistible straight out of the oven.
Equipment for this Recipe
Recipe type: Baking
- 113g / ½ Cup / 1 Stick Butter
- 130g / ⅔ Cup Brown Sugar
- 65g / ⅓ Cup White Sugar
- 1 Egg
- 1 tsp Vanilla
- 200g / 1⅔ Cup Flour
- 1 tsp Baking Soda
- ½ tsp Salt
- ½ Cup Mini Marshmallows
- 125g / 4oz Dark Chocolate
- ½ Cup Graham Crackers / Digestive Biscuits
- Cream together the butter and sugars using a hand mixer or a stand mixer.
- Add the egg and vanilla to the creamed butter and sugars and mix to combine. Scrape down the sides of the bowl to make sure everything is evenly combined.
- Add the flour, baking soda, and salt to the bowl and mix until just combined.
- Add the marshmallows, chopped chocolate, and biscuits to the bowl and fold through.
- Measure out 2 Tbsp of dough and place on a lined baking tray, make sure to give the cookies room to spread.
- Bake the cookies in a 180C / 350F oven for 9-11 minutes or until the edges are starting to brown. Remove the cookies and leave on the baking sheet for a few minutes before transferring to a wire rack to cool completely.