You don’t need any special equipment to make this creamy Strawberry Ice Cream. All you need is three ingredients and a freezer.
- 500g | 1 lb Frozen Strawberries
- 1 Can Sweetened Condensed Milk
- 500ml | 2 Cups Cream
- Let the frozen strawberries sit at room temperature for about 10 minutes to soften. Place the strawberries into a blender and blend for 15-20 seconds until the strawberries have turned into a puree.
- Pour the strawberry puree into a medium sized bowl and pour over the sweetened condensed milk. Fold the ingredients together with a wooden spoon or spatula until they are well combined.
- In a clean bowl whip the cream with a whisk or hand mixer until stiff peaks form.
- Add a third of the cream to the strawberries and condensed milk and fold together before adding the remaining cream.
- Pour the ice cream into a container with a lid and place into the freezer to set for 6 hours to overnight.
- To serve the ice cream remove it from the freezer and allow to soften before scooping.
The base recipe of 1 can of sweetened condensed milk and 2 cups of cream can be used to make almost any flavour of ice cream.