No-bake cheesecakes are my favorite and this one is no exception. Filled with Oreo cookies how could it be anything other than delicious?
No-Bake Oreo Cheesecake Recipe
Oreo flavored no-bake cheesecake
Author: Carina Stewart
Recipe type: Dessert
- 1 Packet | 15 oz | 450g Oreo Cookies
- ⅔ Cup | 1⅓ Stick | 150g Butter, melted
- 3 Cup | 750ml Cream
- 15 oz | 500g Cream Cheese
- ½ Cup | 60g Icing Sugar | Powdered Sugar
- 1 Tablespoon | 9g Powdered Gelatin
- 2 Tablespoons | 30ml Boiling Water.
- ½ Packet | 7 oz | 225g Oreos, crumbs
- Oreo Cookies to decorate
- Place the Oreo cookies in a food processor and process until they turn into fine crumbs. Alternatively add the cookies to a plastic bag and hit with a rolling pin until they turn into fine crumbs.
- Add they cookie crumbs to a mixing bowl and pour over the melted butter. Mix together until the texture resembles wet sand.
- Press the Oreo crumbs into a 8" or 20cm cake tin with the back of a spoon. Place into the fridge to set.
- In a clean bowl add the cream and use a whisk or hand beater to whip the cream to soft peaks. Set to the side.
- In a medium sized mixing bowl add the cream cheese and sugar. Beat together until softened and smooth.
- In a small bowl add the gelatin and pour over the boiling water, stir to dissolve.
- Add the gelatin to the cream cheese and sugar and mix together. Switch to a whisk and mix in the cream until everything is well combined. Reserve 1 cup of the cheesecake filling to decorate with later.
- Pour in the remaining crushed Oreos and use the whisk to combine. Pour the cheesecake filling into the cake tin, smooth out and place into the fridge to set for at least 2 hours.
- Remove the cheesecake from the fridge and cake tin. Place onto a cake stand or plate to serve. Pipe swirls of the remaining cheesecake filling on the top of the cheesecake and decorate with Oreo cookies and crumbs.
- Place into the fridge for at leat 2 more hours before serving.