There is nothing more refreshing than a glass of ice cold Homemade Old Fashioned Lemonade. Made with fresh lemons this lemonade tastes 100 times better than any you could buy. It only takes a few minutes to make a large batch or enough for a few glasses.
For a full video tutorial of how to make this Homemade Lemonade watch the video below.
- 1 Cup Lemon Juice
- 1 Cup Sugar
- 1 Cup Water
- 4 Cups Water
- Add the sugar and water to a saucepan and heat over medium heat until the sugar dissolves.
- Remove the saucepan from the heat and set to the side for the simple syrup to cool.
- Juice 6-8 lemons to get at least one cup of lemon juice.
- Pour the lemon juice to a pitcher with 1 cup of the simple syrup
- Add a few handfuls of ice and fill with 4 cups of water.
- Taste the lemonade and adjust with water or simple syrup to taste.
- Serve with freshly cut lemon slices and mint leaves.