Blondies are one of the easiest recipes to make, require hardly any mixing but always turn out perfect. With their crackly top and gooey centres it’s hard to stop at just one.
Shop this Recipe
- 2 Sticks | 225g | 1 Cup Butter
- 2 Cups | 400g Brown Sugar
- 2 Eggs
- 1 tsp Vanilla Essence
- 2 Cups | 250g Flour
- ½ tsp Salt
- 1 Cup White Chocolate Chips
- Melt the butter in a saucepan or in the microwave. Mix with brown sugar until smooth.
- Crack the eggs into the bowl with the butter and sugar on at a time, mixing well in between each addition until incorporated. Add the vanilla essence and mix until combined.
- Add the flour and salt to the mixing bowl and fold together until just about combined. Pour in the chocolate chips and fold again until well incorporated.
- Pour into a lined square pan and bake in 180C | 350F oven for 30 minutes. Leave to cool completely in the pan before slicing into 16 squares.
Substitute the white chocolate chips for dried fruit or nuts.