This Rocky Road is so much fun to make for Easter or it’s a great way to use up leftover Easter Eggs if that is even an issue you have??
Equipment for this Recipe
- 9oz / 250g Milk Chocolate
- 9oz / 250g Dark Chocolate
- ½ Stick / ¼ Cup / 50g Butter
- 3.5 oz / 100g Digestives or Grahm Crackers
- 1½ Cups Mini Marshmallows
- ¼ Cup Pistachios
- 9oz / 250g Mini Easter Eggs
- Melt the chocolate and butter in a medium bowl over a pot of simmering water until smooth.
- Break the digestives up into small pieces and place in a large mixing bowl.
- Add the marshmallows, pistachios, and mini easter eggs to the large bowl, reserving some of each for decorating the top of the rocky road.
- Pour the melted butter and chocolate into the large mixing bowl and use a wooden spoon to combine everything together.
- Pour the rocky road into a lined baking dish, pressing it down so there are no air bubbles. Decorate the top with the remaining ingredients as well as any other easter themed treats you have.
- Place the rocky road into the fridge to set for at least 4 hours or overnight before slicing into smaller pieces.
Substitute the pistachios out for your favourite nut.
Use any kind of easter treats you would like here, I've used mini eggs and mini creme eggs.