Baked Camembert Recipe
- Camembert Cheese Round
- 1 Garlic Clove
- 1 Tablespoon Fresh Thyme or Rosemary
- ½ Tbsp Olive Oil
- Unwrap the cheese and place back into the box.
- Peel and slice the garlic clove.
- Use a sharp knife to store the top of the cheese to make a diamond pattern on the top.
- Press the sliced garlic into the scored cheese and top with the thyme and drizzle with the olive oil.
- Place the camembert into a baking dish and place into a 180 degree Celsius or 350 degree Fahrenheit oven for 15 minutes or until the cheese has puffed up and the garlic has caramelised.
- Serve hot out of the oven with toasted bread.