Easter means chocolate and these creme egg brownies hit the spot perfectly. Fudgy chocolate brownie topped with a gooey Cadbury creme egg, what’s no to love?
Equipment for this Recipe
Easter Creme Egg Brownies
Recipe type: Baking
- 1 Cup / 2 Sticks / 225g Butter
- 10.5oz / 300g Dark Chocolate
- 4 Eggs
- 1½ Cups / 300g Sugar
- 1 Cup / 125g Flour
- ¼ Cup / 25g Cocoa Powder
- ½ tsp Salt
- 6 Cadbury Creme Eggs, halved
- Place the butter and chocolate into a heat proof bowl. Sit the bowl on top of a pot of simmering water and stir occasionally until it has completely melted, about 10 minutes.
- Crack the eggs into a large bowl and using a whisk whip them up until frothy and lighter in colour.
- Take the melted butter and chocolate off the pot of simmering water and add the sugar. Mix to combine.
- Pour the chocolate mixture into the bowl with the eggs and mix to combine.
- Add the flour, cocoa powder, and salt to the bowl and mix the brownie batter together until just combined.
- Pour the brownie batter into a rectangle or square cake pan and smooth out the top. Add the halved Cadbury Creme Eggs.
- Place the brownie in a 180/350 oven for 40-50 minutes or until a toothpick inserted into the centre comes with only a few crumbs.
- Leave the brownie to cool completely in the pan before slicing.
Wednesday 1st of September 2021
Sites of interest we've a link to.
Wednesday 17th of February 2021
Usually posts some pretty exciting stuff like this. If youre new to this site.
Thursday 28th of January 2021
Although internet sites we backlink to below are considerably not associated to ours, we feel they're truly worth a go via, so have a look.
click this link here now lapmjournal.co.uk
Monday 23rd of November 2020
Wow, incredible weblog layout! How lengthy have you ever been blogging for? you made blogging look easy. The overall look of your website is excellent, let alone the content material!